EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TEACH A doTERRA CLASS
The Home Essentials Kit is an ideal kit to teach with when you are new to the process. It only has 11 oils to learn and is an affordable investment for most people. It is helpful to have this basic format down so that you spend minimal time on planning and preparing for a class. It's great to have a bag packed at all times with everything you need to teach a class. Then you can teach last minute classes stress-free. Keep it simple, cost effective and time efficient not only for your benefit but to demonstrate to potential business builders in your class that they can do this as well.
ALWAYS ask yourself "is this duplicatable?"
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR UPLINE PARTNER IS TEACHING YOUR CLASS
STUDYING FOR YOUR CLASS
1. Click here to learn how to present.
2. Click here to see the Home Essentials Kit.
OFFERING INCENTIVES AT YOUR CLASSES
You have the option of offering incentives to class hosts, guests and/or new enrollees. Speak with your upline about the best way to utilize these kits but the rule of thumb is not to offer more than your Fast-Start Bonus will pay for. Below are 2 incentive kits you can purchase by adding to your LRP or by using your AR balance by calling doTERRA customer service to order. Note: These kits are worth 0 PV so you do not receive FREE Product Credit when ordering these kits.
Another option is to cash in some of your FREE LRP Product Credit for products you can use as incentives for class hosts:
PREPARING FOR YOUR CLASS
1. Make an invitation
Inviting in person or phone call AND Reminding via phone call or text is ideal.
These are just two ways and styles to make invites. Use what ever method is within your skill set.
3. The Medicine Cabinet Makeover Tear Pad is a great visual of all the basic information taught in a basic class. Give one to each guest to follow along and jot down notes if they'd like.
Click here to purchase: http://cskgr.kvpnk.servertrust.com/product-p/mcmhandouts.htm
4. Below is the "doTERRA LRP CHECKLIST". Great way to give guests a concrete way to think about shifting money they already spend on personal care products to Loyalty Rewards Program so they can use their FREE Product Credit to replace their oils free. Also, helps to point out all the benefits of doTERRA wholesale membership and products. Print 2-sided and give to guests to fill out before closing. Use their answers as a way to point out the many benefits of wholesale membership and LRP.
5. Click link to print black and white copies of the IPC AGREEMENT FORMS.
7. Below is the "WAYS TO USE OILS" flier. Great way to show your guests all the non-medicinal ways to use doTERRA essential oils. Print one copy to keep in business binder for classes and consultations.
8. Below is the "WHY LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM" flier with talking points. This will give your guests a visual of how to shift their money to doTERRA concentrated cleaner, supplements and personal care products, how to get deeper discounts and how to replace their oils for FREE. Print one copy to keep in business binder for classes and consultations.
9. Below are the "NEW WHOLESALE MEMBER CARDS" to give to new wholesale members at time of enrollment. It has all the key information they need to manage their account, place future orders and learn how to use their oils. Print and cut enough for every guest. Also, see Follow Up for "At Time of Enrollment or Soon After" ideas.
10. Below is the "doTERRA USPS SHIPPING RATES" guide. Ideally you should at least go through a mock order to get an accurate total. But this is helpful when figuring totals for people who pay with cash or check if you absolutely don't have access to a computer. It's best to encourage people to use a debit or credit card as it's the quickest way to receive their order and to avoid inaccurate check/cash totals. Check www.zip2tax.com for your buyer's city sales tax rate. Print one copy to keep in business binder for classes and consultations.